Laboratory services at Parvathy Hospital are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the primary goal of putting patients first and presenting results that help physicians and patients find solutions. The lab also offers following other features:
- The department is heavily involved in the hospital's infection control efforts.
- For bacteria, mycobacteria, and fungus, a comprehensive spectrum of organism identification and susceptibility tests is available.
- Infectious illness specialists in the fields of bacteriology, mycology, mycobacteriology, virology, and infectious disease serology.
- Consolidated Infectious Diseases (CID) is a term used to describe a Laboratory of Serology (bacterial and viral infections).
- Rotavirus antigens in the stool can be detected using immunoassays.