In the event of a medical emergency, simply call Parvathy Hospital's emergency services at 98412 98412, and a fully equipped ambulance with qualified emergency personnel will arrive within 30 minutes*. The ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology such as heart monitors, defibrillators, and airway devices. Incubated and ventilated patients can also be transported using a transport ventilator.
- When you call Parvathy Hospital Emergency Services, a trained Dispatch Officer collects basic and important information from you so that you can receive immediate assistance.
- The Dispatch Officer at Parvathy Hospital may request extra information from you in order to better prepare the ambulance crew for the scenario. During this phase, the ambulance is already on its way, and the Dispatch Officer informs the Emergency Staff of all pertinent information to avoid any delays.
- In order to provide the best possible care to our patients, we have quick medical care on hand and ready to go in the event of an emergency. At the local Max Hospital, a team of highly specialised specialists is always on call to provide prompt care to the patient.
- The Emergency Department staff communicates with the doctor on a regular basis to keep him informed about the patient's status. This allows the doctor to plan ahead of time and be prepared to treat the patient as soon as the ambulance arrives at the hospital..
How it works?
We have ambulances all around the city and Parvathy Hospital ambulance services are provided at a fixed charge.
- Call Parvathy Hospital Emergency Services only in case of emergencies.
- Do not call to gather information or enquiry.
- Do not make prank calls as real emergencies might suffer
- If you accidentally call up, do not hang up unless the officer asks you to do so
Important Points To Remember:
- Cardiac problems
- Accidental emergency