We approaches to promote maintain and restore physical, psychological and social well-being, taking into account variations in health status. Emphasis is placed upon making the patient independent, self-sufficient and they should get back to normal activities of their age as early as possible.
Conditions We Treat
We focus on restoring functions for patients to perform their daily activities. We treat those patients with multiple joints pain, post operative conditions , as well as complex orthopaedic, neuro, sports and work-related injuries.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy treatment for :
- Preventing injury and disability.
- Managing acute and chronic conditions.
- Improving and maintaining optimal physical performance.
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability.
- Educating patients to prevent re-occurrence of an injury.
- Manual manipulation: Moving joints and soft tissue helps to improve circulation, drain fluid from the body, and relax overly tight or muscles with spasms.
- xElectrical nerve stimulation: Small electrical currents delivered to affected areas helps to suppress and block pain signals to the brain.
- Demonstration: Teaching proper movement patterns allows patients to help heal themselves.
- Functional testing: Testing a patient to assess his/her physical abilities.
- Device provision: Application of assistive, adaptive, supportive and protective devices and equipment.
- Ultra Sound Therapy
- Wax Bath Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Cervical & Lumbar Traction