International Patient Care
Taking The Healthcare Innovation Forward By Delivering Unparalleled Care.
The International Patients Care (IPC) division at Parvathy Hospital has been an excellent host for international patients seeking medical treatment in Chennai. Parvathy Hospital is India's Finest Trauma & Orthopaedic Super Specialty Hospital for International Patients.
For nearly three decades, Parvathy Hospital has welcomed patients from all over the world to return them to a healthier and happier life. It has reached out to those in need of world-class healthcare at an inexpensive price. The staff is made up of friendly and kind individuals who treat the patients as if they were members of their own family. They also provide a variety of services, such as scheduling appointments and acting as language interpreters, to ensure that our international patients are comfortable while receiving the care they require.
We are close to Chennai International Airport.
Why Do International Patients Trust Parvathy Hospital?
- For international patients seeking wellness and world-class treatment at an affordable cost, Parvathy Hospital is one of India's greatest medical tourism destinations.
- Patients from all around the world visit Parvathy Hospital.
- An orthopaedic super specialty hospital, Parvathy Hospital, which was founded three decades ago, now offers over 30 specialties supervised by highly qualified full-time medical specialists and supported by world-class diagnostic and treatment facilities.
- The Parvathy hospital, which is well-known both nationally and internationally, provides end-to-end care, from diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation, as well as emergency and critical care, all under one roof.
- Parvathy Hospital is among the hospitals which has the least infection rate.
Are You Planning Your Visit?
- Anyone experiencing fear about travelling to a different nation for medical treatment is understandable. However, when it comes to Parvathy Hospital, the best hospital in Chennai for international patients, you can rest confident that you will feel at ease. Because our patient coordinators, foreign patient services, and medical tourism team have been reaching out to patients for the past 20 years, and they have mastered the art of hospitality. So they arrange everything for you, from airport pickup to hotel accommodations and medical treatment.
- But first, you must inform us of your medical condition and, if applicable, give any supporting medical files so that our experts can assess them. Please provide your contact information so that we can contact you with our opinion or diagnosis.
- After that, if you are medically fit to go and undergo the surgery / treatment, our representative will give you an overall idea of how the procedure will be and an estimate of how much the therapy will cost.
- We guarantee that your journey will be smooth and stress-free.
- We can assure you that your journey will be seamless and hassle-free. We are here to assist you every step of the way.
How Do We Help With Visa & Travel Assistance?
- Our support team will contact you with the proposed therapy and its estimated cost after analysing whether or not your medical condition is treatable / curable, and will advise you to proceed with your travel preparations.
- You can email us your confirmation along with your passport information (both yours and the attendant's) once you've opted to receive your treatment at Parvathy Hospital.
- Later, we'll then send you a 'Visa Letter,' which you may submit at the Indian Embassy in your country or apply online, whichever is more convenient for you. Parvathy Hospital can assist you in completing the relevant documents for the Visa. The final decision on whether or not to grant a visa is made by the embassy and its officials.
- As part of your visa application, the Indian Embassy in your country may need evidence such as proof of address, source of income to cover medical expenses, insurance papers, prescriptions, and treatment plans, among other things. The individual will be responsible for the visa fee. If the patient is accompanied by a carer, the same steps must be taken to get a visa for the caregiver.
- Share your itinerary with us after your visa has been approved and your tickets have been purchased. We will arrange for a representative from Parvathy Hospital to meet you at the Chennai International Airport.
- When you arrive in Chennai, we will help you with everything, including transportation, currency exchange, and obtaining a local SIM card.
Note:Verify with your local GP about the required vaccinations before planning your trip. Yellow Fever Certificates with a minimum 14-day prior validity may be required for residents from certain endemic locations.
What Is The Admission Procedure At Parvathy Hospital?
- We provide end-to-end patient care services for overseas patients at Parvathy Hospital. Our kind patient coordinators will be in touch with you throughout the process, assisting you with getting admission and planning your stay at Parvathy Hospital.
- Our International Patient Care Services / Medical Tourism desk will notify you of your admission date so that you may plan your trip and stay accordingly.
- The professionals at Parvathy Hospital may advise you to undergo medical tests (such as laboratory investigations, X-rays, CT, MRI, etc.) at the hospital for the best diagnosis
- Our International Patients Care team provides language interpreters 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you feel at ease and at home.
What Are The Accommodation Facilities?
The entire Parvathy Hospital family (doctors, nurses, and medical staff) is dedicated to making your stay as pleasant, safe, and memorable as possible. You'll note that the positive atmosphere and compassion of our team members are just as important to your rehabilitation as our doctors' skills. Furthermore, we make our international guests stay pleasant in a following way:
- The patient's visit and stay at Parvathy Hospital have been planned in such a way that they are a part of the healing process.
- Our international patient care coordinator will pick you up and drop you off at the airport, so you won't have to worry about being alone in a new city.
- To make your arrival as easy as possible, we will arrange for foreign exchange and SIM cards.
- The hospital rooms are designed to be light and airy, with plenty of natural light.
- Wi-Fi will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Discharge & Beyond
- Our team of doctors will analyse your health state and determine if you are fit to be discharged during your rehabilitation at Parvathy Hospital following your treatment process. If you are, our medical team will walk you through the discharge instructions, which will include what you are allowed to do and what you are not allowed to do based on your therapy.
- Doctors at Parvathy Hospital communicate with patients via Whatsapp and Google Meet to monitor their progress after treatment. It also eliminates the need for them to travel to Chennai for regular check-ups. This just goes to demonstrate how dedicated we are to assisting you even after you have returned home.